quarta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2009

Meus sonhos e minha música revisitados

"Tales of Mystery and Imagination
Edgar Allan Poe" (Narration Orson Welles)


For my own part, I have never had a thought 
Which I could not set down in words 
With even more distinctness that which I conceived it. 
There is however a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy 
Which are not thoughts and to which as yet 
I have found it absolutely impossible to adapt to language. 
These fancies arise in the soul, 
Alas how rarely, only at epochs 
Of most intense tranquillity 
When the bodily and mental health are in perfection. 
And those mere points of time 
When the confines of the waking world 
Blend with the world of dreams. 
And so I captured this fancy 
Where all that we see or seem 
Is but a dream within a dream.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário